Last Updated September 23, 2021
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information as follows:
Personal Information You Provide: We collect the following categories of personal information from you when you interact with the Site or use our Service:
- Identification Information: We collect your name, email address, and company information like tax identification numbers and business bank accounts.
- Communication Information: We may collect information when you contact us with questions or concerns and when you voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or requests for market research seeking your opinion and feedback. Providing communication information is optional to you.
- Social Media Information: We have pages on social media sites like LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect personal information that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
Internet Activity Information: When you visit, use, and interact with the Service, we may receive certain information about your visit, use, or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit the Service, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access the Service (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), broad geographical information, and navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log Information: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site. Log Information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device Information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
- Location Information: We may derive a rough estimate of your location from your IP address.
- Email Open/Click Information: We use pixels in our email campaigns that allow us to collect your email and IP address as well as the date and time you open an email or click on any links in the email.
Personal Information We Process on Behalf of Our Customers: In order to provide our financial services to our customers, we may process certain personal information relating to representatives of our customers’ customers or suppliers on behalf of and pursuant to our agreements with those customers. We have no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal information we process on behalf of our customers. If you are such an individual and have questions about the processing of your information, please contact the business customer that you interact with directly.
On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off.
Please note that if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site and you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality of the Site.
If you access the Site on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
2. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide the Service;
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback, or questions;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Service and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- To analyze how you interact with our Service;
- To maintain and improve the Service;
- To develop new products and services;
- To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Service, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture, and networks; and
- To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or other third parties.
Marketing. We may use your personal information to contact you to tell you about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email[ or telephone number], we may use that information to send you special offers. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we will continue to contact you regarding management of your account, other administrative matters, and to respond to your requests.
3. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In certain circumstances we may share the categories of personal information described above without further notice to you, unless required by the law, with the following categories of third parties:
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share personal information with vendors and service providers, including providers of hosting services, cloud services, and other information technology services providers, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer relationship management and customer support services, and analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process, or store personal information in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, dissolution, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your personal information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of or following that Transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 16. Oat Financial does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to Oat Financial through the Service please contact us and we will try to delete that information from our databases.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You use the Service at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect personal information both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing personal information to Oat Financial via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third party websites.
7. PERSONAL INFORMATION PROCESSING IN THE U.S.
The Service is not intended for use outside the United States. By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your personal information will be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers in the United States, where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
8. YOUR CHOICES
In certain circumstances providing personal information is optional. However, if you choose not to provide personal information that is needed to use some features of our Service, you may be unable to use those features. You can also contact us to request updates or corrections to your personal information.
10. CONTACT US